Any business may face unforeseen conflicts. Oftentimes, conflicts may not be justified economically, time-wise, by the results, or consequences for the parties’ reputation.
ERA’s lawyers are qualified to handle any type of litigation. We evaluate and suggest creative and practical solutions, assess the potential consequences, and provide a detailed analysis of costs and benefits. ERA’s litigation services include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting/representing clients during pre-litigation procedures;
- Preliminary assessment of the risks, consequences, and financial burdens of potential/existing litigation.
- Assistance and legal representation in the law courts at all or any of the stages of the proceedings;
- Assisting clients in challenging the decisions of public authorities in national law courts, including all the stages of appeal provided by national legislation;
- Representing clients in the European Court for Human Rights;
- Assisting in enforcing foreign decisions and judgments in the Republic of Moldova.
Commercial and Civil Disputes
- Consultancy, assistance, and representation in commercial disputes relating to the execution of commercial agreements, disputes on unfair competition, and other commercial litigation;
- Assistance and representation of clients in real estate litigation, litigation concerning intellectual and industrial property rights, and civil litigation.
- Legal assistance and representation in challenging the decisions of public authorities at the preliminary stage and in the law court;
- Preparation of the necessary documents in this respect.
- Offering preventive strategies in order to avoid criminal law issues, including corporate crimes, white collar crimes, and other infringements of the criminal law;
- Assistance and representation before prosecuting authorities (police, prosecutors, National Anticorruption Center, etc.);
- Assistance and representation in front of law courts;
- Delivery of legal opinions on pending criminal cases;
- Assistance and representation during criminal procedural measures;
- Representation of victims or third-parties in civil claims within criminal proceedings;
- Drafting complaints, appeals, and other type of applications.